CiGA (China Indie Game Alliance), founded in 2015, is the largest and most influential independent games development network in China.
• CIGA organizes and operates the largest indie game events in China, all year round.
• Monthly industry networking and meet-up events in different cities
• Indie Arcade, a seasonal showcase that helps bring indie developers and their games directly to the players
• Bi-annual game jams held across 5-6 cities across China at the same time
• IndiePlay China Awards, an annual indie game award (submissions every March)
• WePlay Games Expo that includes industry networking, conference, awards ceremony and B2C expo
CIGA has strong established networks that help and support indie developers in China, covering their financial, developmental, publishing, promotional, and communication needs.
In 2017, CIGA plans to enhance its international connections to better help Chinese indie developers reach broader audiences around the world.
CIGA would like to be your partner as you explore the massive and complex Chinese games market.
WePlay Games Expo provides the best gaming experience in China covering PC, Console, Mobile, VR/AR, Arcade, Board game, and Toy spaces. As well as a...